Health Insurance

Health insurance is the student's responsibility. Registered students must either present evidence of private coverage or purchase coverage through Student Health Services. Learn about the Student Health Insurance Plan (SHIP) or call Student Health Services at 642-5700 for more information.

Students who work for the University and are injured in the line of duty are covered by Workers' Compensation. Call 643-7921 for more information.