Registered Student Organizations (RSOs)

Registered Student Organizations are independent associations and therefore are not covered by the University of California's own insurance programs. This can be a problem because student events can lead to property damage and bodily injuries. To remedy the problem, the University has purchased a commercial insurance policy to cover virtually all on-campus events hosted by Registered Student Organizations.

If you have questions about anything you read, contact Risk Services at or 642-5141.