These are commencement activities put on by a student organization rather than by an academic department.

If Event is ON-Campus

  • Obtain a signed Facilities Use Permit from the campus location.
  • When bringing in a vendor for entertainment or other purposes (examples: DJs, photographers, videographers), refer to Vendors.
  • Secure a Certificate of Insurance naming THE REGENTS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA as additional insured. Refer to On-Campus Insurance.

If Event is OFF-Campus

You may be required to provide the off-campus venue with insurance. Refer to Off-Campus Insurance.