Outdoor events aim to promote a balance between academics and social life and to provide a stress-free environment for community-building. They can include barbecues, friendly competitions, etc.
If event is ON-campus
- Obtain a signed Facilities Use Permit from the campus location.
- When bringing in a vendor for entertainment or other purposes, refer to Vendors.
- Having a Bounce House? Refer to Bounce Houses.
- If you are bringing in food, refer to Food.
- Secure a Certificate of Insurance naming THE REGENTS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA as additional insured. Refer to On-Campus Insurance.
If event is OFF-campus
You may be required to provide the Off-Campus venue with insurance. Refer to Off-Campus Insurance.