Outdoor events

Outdoor events aim to promote a balance between academics and social life and to provide a stress-free environment for community-building. They can include barbecues, friendly competitions, etc.

If event is ON-campus

  • Obtain a signed Facilities Use Permit from the campus location.
  • When bringing in a vendor for entertainment or other purposes, refer to Vendors.
  • Having a Bounce House? Refer to Bounce Houses.
  • If you are bringing in food, refer to Food.
  • Secure a Certificate of Insurance naming THE REGENTS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA as additional insured. Refer to On-Campus Insurance.

If event is OFF-campus

You may be required to provide the Off-Campus venue with insurance. Refer to Off-Campus Insurance.